Dyson Cool AM07 vs. Dyson Pure Cool TP04 Comparison Chart
First of all, it should be mentioned: the Dyson TP04 and AM07 are different units made for different purposes.
While the Dyson AM07 works as a fan to cool the air, the Dyson TP04 also purifies the air
Differences between the two:
- The TP04 works as a purifier and also as a fan, while the AM07 only works as a fan.
- The TP04 is able to direct airflow forward and backward, the multiplier only has a forward option.
- The purifier uses a HEPA and carbon filter while the AM07 does not have any.
- The purifier tracks air quality in real-time and also shows an air quality report.
- The TP04 can be controlled by voice if you have Amazon Alexa and by the Dyson Link app.
- The TP04 measures temperature and humidity, the AM07 lacks these features.
To provide the best performance, the TP04 is equipped with two filters: HEPA and Carbon that removes allergens, odors, NO2 (nitrogen dioxide), and VOC (volatile organic compounds). The AM07 does not have a filter.
The Dyson Pure Cool TP04 is safe for allergy and dust-sensitive people
Aside from the filter, the TP04 also supports Wi-Fi, which means it can be connected to the Dyson Link app, and as well integrated with Amazon Alexa.
Auto Mode of the TP04 adjusts airflow when it detects more particles in the air. The TP04 has two airflow directions: forward and backward while the AM07 only can be cooling the air in front of the multiplier.
The purifier measures temperature and humidity, also shows an air quality in real-time and displays an air quality report on the display and app.
You can either shut off the fan and let the Dyson TO04 purifier the air or turn it on and the purifier will be working both ways: to cool and purify the air.
Extra features the Dyson TP04 has, the Dyson AM07 lacks:
- Wi-Fi support. Connected to the app, and also is integrated with Amazon Alexa
- Adjusts airpower in order to clean the air in the room
- Measures temperature and humidity
- Removes allergens, odors, and gasses
- Shows an air quality in real-time
- Displays an air quality report on the screen and app
Which one is right for you?
The Dyson AM07 and Dyson TP04 are different machines that were made for different needs.
If you just want a well-build good-looking multiplier that will cool the air inside and don't want to overpay for purifier features and some additional options such as Wi-Fi support and integration with Amazon Alexa, buy the multiplier Dyson AM07.
If you want a fan but also struggle from allergy/asthma and want the air inside to be clear with no pollens and gasses, nor small particles, better go with the Dyson TP04.
|Product name||Dyson Cool AM07||Dyson Pure Cool TP04|
|Best Offers||$429.49 Amazon||$549 Amazon|
|Power usage||56 W||56 W|
|Voltage||120 V||120 V|
|Adjusting power in real-time||no||yes|
|Air quality report||no||yes|
|Area coverage||N/A||290 ft|
|Air quality in real-time||no||yes|
|Particulate matter||N/A||2.50 PM|
|Air Flow Direction||N/A||Circulate|
|Suggested room size||large||large|
|Weight||9.00 lbs||11.00 lbs|
|Height||39.60 in||41.50 in|
|Working modes||sleep timer, cooling||auto mode, custom mode, night mode|
|Warranty||24 months||24 months|
|Other features||Air Multiplier technology, Safe, Smooth oscillation, Sleep timer, Easy to clean, Remote control, Tilt Adjustment||multi-functionality, quiet operating, night-time mode|
Dyson Cool AM07 YouTube Review
Dyson Pure Cool TP04 YouTube Review
Latest Air Purifiers Comparisons
Jun 4, 2020
May 25, 2020
May 19, 2020
May 18, 2020