Dibea D18 vs. Shark Rocket TruePet HV322 Comparison Chart
What is different between the Dibea D18 and Shark Rocket TruePet HV322
* Shark is corded. It gives you unlimited running time though it keeps you in an area when the cord can reach. The Dibea is more suitable for quick cleanup
* Shark comes with a brush that has a microfiber pad which makes it slightly better for hard floors
* The HV322 has a filter that is not HEPA. Not suitable for people with allergy. The Dibea's filter is HEPA.
* The Shark does not stand on its own because the motor is heavy though you can store it on a wall
* The D18 has a bigger dustbin
* Before storing the TruePet, you have to disassemble it first, because it is not able to stand on its own
* The Shark is made of plastic that is easy to break down
* TruePet motorized brush that works well on upholstery
* The Shark Rocket cleans carpets and is suitable for pet owners
* The Dibea D18 is half of the Shark price
What is the Dibea D18 good for?
The Dibea D18 is a budget vacuum cleaner that is perfect for people who suffer from an allergy. Though it will not deep clean a thicker carpet, the D18 is ideal for bare floor and thin carpets. If you need a vacuum for a quick cleanup, that is, by the way, takes less space since it can be stored on a wall, the Dibea D18 is the cleaners you've been looking for.
What is the Shark Rocket TruePet HV322 good for?
The Shark is ideal for homes with a mixed surface or those who have pets. It has many cleaning brushes in the box. It does perform well on carpets. Those who cannot afford a Dyson but want a decent vacuum that is able to do carpet flooring, the Shark Rocket TruePet HV322 is a good option.
|Product name||Dibea D18||Shark Rocket TruePet HV322|
|Best Offers||$119.99 Amazon
|Dustbin size||550 ml||470 ml|
|Battery life on low power mode||45 min||N/A|
|Battery life on max power mode||N/A||N/A|
|Charging time||240 min||N/A|
|Suction power||9000 Pa||N/A|
|Rated power||120 W||500 W|
|Battery capacity||2200 mAh||N/A|
||hardwood, linoleum or tile, thin carpets|
|Weight||4.85 lbs||10.00 lbs|
|Lenght||27.00 in||32.00 in|
|Nozzle width||8.30 in||N/A|
|Noise level||75 dB||N/A|
|Working modes||2-speed control||N/A|
||12” crevice tool, dusting brush, TruePet motorized brush, upholstery tool, extension wand|
|Warranty||12 months||60 months|
Dibea D18 YouTube Review
Shark Rocket TruePet HV322 YouTube Review
Latest Upright Vacuum Cleaners Comparisons
Dec 23, 2017
Dec 27, 2017
Feb 6, 2018
Feb 8, 2018